David M. Somerfleck is a Digital Marketing Specialist with over 20 years’ experience working with Fortune 500 companies and small business owners alike to help them accelerate growth and learn how to reinvest profits. Some of David’s past clients include Microsoft, AOL/Time-Warner, Johnson & Wales University, WordPress, Caribou Coffee, Fox Reality, and many others.
- Why you should only work with clients who want to grow.
- Setting SMART goals will get you further than simply working hard.
- Decide what you are willing to exchange to achieve your goals, and why you should do the same thing with potential clients.
- How talking about the tools of your trade can cost your business.
- Why it’s important to master the art of digital marketing to build your brand.